How to Contact Uber Driver: Uber is one of the famous company in the world which is offering car transportation. Not only that, they also offer food delivering apps. This Uber Technologies Inc. operating in as many as 570 cities worldwide. This American Company Uber has its headquarters in San Francisco, California, the USA. Uber means Topmost or Super, so its services in all the 570 cities around the world. Because of its quality services, it is now the biggest company in rental services throughout the world. If you ever lost any valuable item in an Uber car, it is very easy to get it back. If you don’t know the process and you have lost your item, then please look at the below steps which will help you a lot.
Recover Your Lost Item Using Uber App:
Out of all the ways, using Uber app is the most convenient way to Recover your Lost Item. Please check below for Furthermore process get in step by step.
- As the first step, you have to Sign in to your Uber account with help of your phone number and password.
- Next, you have to click on Options Icon on the Uber App Icon which is on the right side of the app.
- Furthermore, click on “Your Trips”.
- After that, you have to select the trip.
- Now, in the options, you will find Tap “I lost an item”. Select that option.
- Furthermore, you have to Select “Contact my driver about a lost item”.
- With that, you have to enter your Uber phone number.
- After finishing the above step, you have to click on “Submit” option.
- With that, Uber will make a Contact to the driver and in turn to you.
- While You can also submit a manual report with Uber. For that, you have to Select “I couldn’t reach my driver about a lost item” option.
- Next, you have to enter your item details. Follow that by entering your contact information. Uber will contact you in no time.
How does Uber return lost items?
- For Example, if you have lost your Mobile, then you have to enter your phone number.
- Next, you should also enter your friend’s phone number.
- With that, with the help of your phone number, Uber Support will connect you to the driver directly. You can talk to him about your lost mobile or any other item.
- If your case is genuine, then the Uber driver will confirm that.
- You can Ask the driver about time and place to return the lost item.
- If by chance, the Uber driver doesn’t pick your call, then you can leave a voicemail which should have information about your lost item.
- Since Uber drivers are private contractors and not the employees of Uber, there is a chance of not returning your lost item. Hence Uber is not responsible for that. It is completely based on your luck and upon on the driver.
Hope that this guide has helped you in knowing the information regarding recovering the lost item from Uber cab. If you have any queries, please do contact us.