Steps to follow to JPAS login:
- 1. On your browser, simply enter the JPAS Login URL official website
- 2. Once the page opens, simply scroll down to the lowermost portion of the page where you will see two tabs: Agree and Disagree.
- 3. Click the Agree tab. You will then be directed to the login page.Note: You cannot go directly to the JPAS login page without passing through this disclosure page.
- 4. Insert your DoD Approved PKI Credential.
- 5. Click the Sign in tab.
Note: Both the username and password are used only if you are logging in to register a new certificate. If ever your certificate isn’t registered yet in the JPASisn’ttem, you will be automatically directed to their self-registration page.If this is not your first time, you will have to use the pin of either your Common Access Card (CAC) or Public Key (PK).Make sure to use DoD credentials that have already been approved.
Are you still having difficulty in login in? Heres how to reset your JPAS username and password:
There are two ways of resetting your username and password for your JPAS Login.
- 1. Contacting the JPAS call center
- 2. Have an account manager unlock the account.
- See contact information below.
JPAS CONTACT INFORMATION:
Air Force Account Managers
Mr. Charles E. Clemmer, DAF (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone: 301-833-3432 / DSN: 733-3432
Army Account Managers
Army Functional Manager
Denise Brannon (Deborah.D.Brannon.email@example.com)
Phone: 301-833-3004 / DSN: 733-3004
Army Primary Account Manager
Susan M Rogers (Susan.M.Rogers.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone: 301-833-3014 / DSN: 733-3014
Navy Account Managers
SSO SCI Navy Help: Contact your Regional SSO (RSSO) or E-mail
Marine Corps Account Managers
SSO SCI Marine Help Contact your Regional SSO
USMC Account Manager
Brad Silk (Charles.Silk@usmc.mil)
Phone: 703-692-4243 / DSN: 222-4243 / Fax: 703-614-6538
Customer Service Hours: 6:00 am – 8:00 pm ET,
Monday Friday (excluding federal holidays)
Toll-Free Telephone: (800) 467-5526
#1 – JPAS
#6 – General Inquiry
Call Center Contact Information
NOTE: The Call Center is only able to unlock/reset JPAS accounts for users needing to register PK log-in certificates. The Call Center cannot assist with unlocking PK log-in certificate PINs/Passwords. This assistance can be provided by your PK vendor help desk. Please see the JPAS PKI FAQs for more details.
FAX: (502) 613-1096 Note: For faster processing, make sure annotate “PSSAR Request” on your fax cover sheet.
We do our best to provide you with best and latest information to make your JPAS login process as seamless as possible. Please bookmark this page and feel free to visit again for any changes to their login process or if there any critical system issues or bugs that may affect your logins.